Saturday, November 1, 2014

Let's enjoy life!

Sometimes we can be so busy in life, that we forget to stop and enjoy the very special moments of life.
I was the work "driven mom" that could not celebrate my special moments. I would love to celebrate others my children, but when it came to me, I would never make a great deal out of my accomplishments.
I published my first book and I did not throw a big book signing or some big creative party! My birthday came around and guess who forgot about it! Yes, me.
So this November the 1st 2014, I choose to celebrate every moment! From my birthdays and my accomplishments, I am going to stop putting myself and my very special moments last! I know  some mom's out there can relate, we worry about everyone but ourselves.

So, lets make celebrating our selves apart of a "Love Journey movement"!
 "Love Journey Movement", is something I started with myself when I had to go through starting over. I talk about that in my first blog, loving self, learn new things, take up a sport, walk in your purpose, and for the most part make time to worship  Jesus!
So who is with me?  I hope all you ladies stop being so busy and just set a time to relax, have fun or celebrate yourself!
You may say, "Danuelle, I am a single mom and I don't have a babysitter". Well make sure you choose a special day and love on your babies and then send them to bed a little bit earlier than the normal time, and then once they are asleep set the mood to pamper your self with what you "LOVE"! It could be a  hot bubble bath with lavender scent bubbles or candles that smell great! You can also  set the mood for a  quiet time to enjoy a nice tray of sliced strawberries covered in chocolate and a inspirational book! Well,  the quiet time... it might night last long due to interruptions and you know that's ok... mommy duties we can't turn them off.

Some of us we might not have kids, but we might be married and even though you love him so much, it is always good to have that special moment to replenish your self and spend a moment alone with God! Let's not forget, planning a night with the girls is a super idea!!! Single mom's you know a night with the girls would be great! So married ladies, we know that you can be so busy with taking care of kids, helping the husband and work, you know we never really get the chance to hang out with our best friends, sister's or college buddies all the time, so a "girls night out" is always a great idea to plan just to escape the house for a brief moment! This type of fun can be scheduled on a day that you can step out for about a hour or two or more!  Now ...we can not do this all the time especially for those who are married, because our husband's and families need us and hey, what can I say we need them to!
Let's enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment